[blindkid] Pre-braille?

Brandy with Discovery Toys branlw at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 8 03:24:36 UTC 2009

Hi, You are on track!! I would insist that the Braille gets put into
writing. What books do you know other than infant board books that are in
2-3 inch print? If you need the NFB can help you with an advocate who can
attend the meeting. Yes it is in the law that Braille should be taught. One
of the people on this list wrote about functional vision. 2-3 inch print is
not functional. your doing great! keep it up and Jack will be on track.

Bran

"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
Jeremy Irons

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Group Manager and Educational Consultant

Shop online any time!
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 231-8697

Let me know if I can help with any of the following:
* Starting your own Discovery Toys business
* Best buy bundles allow you to shop at a discount year round
* How you can earn toys for free
* Gift baskets for all ages
* Gift certificates
* Office setups and much more