[blindkid] A good story to end the day

Marie Smith empwrn at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 10 12:32:56 UTC 2009

I cannot thank you all enough for taking your time to answer my questions
and to lend support and to remind me that Jack will adapt as he has adapted
to so much already. On our Apert listserve, I am now one of the experienced
parents who lend support and encouragement to the newbies who have just had
their babies and don't know what to expect or what might come next. I hope
to return the favor here one day as well.

Marie (mother of Jack, 3 yrs old with Apert Syndrome)
http://www.allaccesspasstojack.blogspot.com
Learn more about Apert Syndrome
http://www.thecraniofacialcenter.org/apert.html
Get information and support at Teeter's page
http://www.apert.org