[blindkid] Braille Note and Smart Board

Jessica Trask jess28 at samobile.net
Fri Mar 13 11:50:47 UTC 2009

Debby and all,
The BrailleNote connects to the computer through a serial cable what
you might need to do is take the BrailleNote with you to Radio Shack or
another electronics store because I'm not sure if it's a a female to
female cable or a male to male cable. I know that because my fiancee
uses a BrailleNote. However I don't know how it would connect to the
smart board or if it's even possible for it to do so.

--
Jessica Trask
www. samobile.net/users/jess28