[blindkid] Braille Note and Smart Board

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 16:29:45 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,
We finally hooked Aubrie's BrailleNote up to the computer. It was pretty
exciting. We just installed "Keyview" from the Keysoft CD and then found the
right cord in the bunch that comes with the BrailleNote. We had a computer
savvy person here so we will need to try it again ourselves. I believe that
it would be just as easy to hook it up to a light board as well.
Bonnie