[blindkid] Putting pressure on the school district

Debra Baxley debrabaxley at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 15 02:27:17 UTC 2009

Hello:

The word is spelled, "Putting".  If one does not spell correctly, the School
District will not take one seriously:  I noticed a few misspellings in the
letters that were written to the School District.  This is just an
observation by some of my family members who are teachers.  This is not
meant to be a criticism.

Debra