[blindkid] Training Wheels or Not?

Merry-Noel Chamberlain owinm at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 29 17:02:09 UTC 2009

Thanks Carrie and Holly.
The training wheels are not bothering Ashleah at all.  She is so tiny for her age that other people don't say anything either about it.  Right now she enjoys riding the bike and I'm worried that if I do remove them and she does have a few bad falls she will just be turned off completely about bike riding and therefore this joy of hers will be lost.

Marty, by the way, had a large three wheeler like Jordan, because of his CP.  Perhaps that will be the next bike "WE" buy for her so there is no issue of training wheels.  (HUGE SMILE)  I think she will out grow this one soon, anyway.

Thanks!  I'm going to forward this message to her grandmother.

Holly, email me off line so we can chat about China.  owinm at yahoo.com

Merry-Noel