[blindkid] Question about fundraisers

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Wed May 13 03:10:16 UTC 2009

Stephanie -

We held a cut-a-thon and a blind community picnic here in Jacksonville. Our
local Costco donated 6 cases of bottled water to each event. We went to the
individual location to request the donation. The manager made the decision
right there to make the donations. We didn't get anywhere with Wal-Mart or
Sams Club. We were told their donations must be approved by their
corporate offices.

Hope that helps!

Lenora J. Marten
NFB-Jacksonville Chapter Secretary