[blindkid] Fabulous new learning TOY

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 29 04:29:06 UTC 2009

Hello Heather and listers,

    These sound like a reincarnation of Pop Beeds. Like EZ Blocks Pop Beeds
had a hole in one end and a peg on the other. When two of the "Beeds" were
snapped together they made a popping sound hence the name"Pop Beads ."

    They were ball or cylinder-shaped and were brightly colored like the EZ
Blocks. The cylindrical Pop Beads  were smooth and solid or springy like an
accordion. You could join them together in a chain, or make different shaped
structures with them although the possibilities were more limited due to
there being only three shaped of Beads . None the  less we played with them
for hours. Thanks for the childhood memories.

Peter Donahue who has played with his share of Pop Beads .