[blindkid] summer activites

Andy & Sally Thomas andysally at comcast.net
Sun May 31 22:51:23 UTC 2009

My son enjoys pottery.  He does this during the year rather than in the
summer, partly because he's usually busy with family travel and camps but
also because so many summer "organized" activities are full of kids with
more time on their hands than interest in the activity.  Have you looked
into camps in your area?  I'm in Texas and there are lots of camps in this
state.  Let us know where you are and someone may have a more exact
recommendation.

Sally Thomas