[blindkid] Advice needed about school incident

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Nov 4 20:19:32 UTC 2009

I would agree with everyone else,s advice but I think you should talk to
Kendra.  Maybe not tell her of the incident but talk about how sighted kids
play tricks.  My brother was notorious for stealing my food.  I learned to
keep my hands around my plate all the time.  (I also tried to bite him if I
caught him.  Not advisable, but solved the problem.)
She needs to learn to be aware of what people around her are doing.
Lest you all should think bad of me for trying to bite my brother, it was
because crying and explaining and asking him to stop didn't work.  He was a
brat!
Barbara

The Hawkeyes are 9 and 0!  Let's go Iowa Hawkeyes!