[blindkid] Advice needed about school incident

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Thu Nov 5 06:30:48 UTC 2009

It is late but that makes good sense and it is pretty much where we
ended up. It isn't like this would be okay of she were sighted, so the
focus does need to be that those kids took her food and it is wrong--
plain and simple.

I just dread what may come up in the whole realm of how is it they can
see and what does that mean-- how does it make it easier for them to
take her things, and why can't she just see too, but that may not even
come up this time at all, and again, that was all going to have to
come up sooner or later and we've slowly been trying to explain that
concept anyhow.

Life is complicated!...

Richard