[blindkid] Advice needed about school incident

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Thu Nov 5 20:24:34 UTC 2009

It is all very confusing, isn't it? The best bet is to milk dark cows
at night for chocolate and white milk in the day for white milk-- that
way you're doubly safe!

I also thought that Lions were all boys and Tigers were all girls of
the same collective species and thought to be a Lion / "boy" it have
to have a mane. (Somehow I had missed that whole "loiness" concept.)

I felt quite foolish when I learned differently but then my dad told
me that when he was a youngster he thought that dogs and cats were the
same species but that Dogs were the boys and Cats were the girls.
Felines, Females? Hmm, that made a little sense.

When I stopped and thought, I realized that since dad grew up to be a
college professor even with the whole dog / cat thing in his youth, so
I figured the Lion / Tiger thing might not mean I was destined for
total failure after all! LOL...

Richard