[blindkid] Adult Braille Readers Are Leaders Contest: Calling all adults/parents!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Oct 2 20:54:32 UTC 2009

Hi ladies and gentlemen, I am hoping to form a team of 5 parents who would
like to sign up for the NFB's Braille Readers Are Leaders competition,
however, I will consider more than 5 people.  You must have a plan of
action ready: team name, your purpose, what books/magazines you want to
read, etc., and more, and I will be team captain.  Please contact me
off-list, by e-mail at 323-295-5750, or by email at eric at pmpmail.com.  Good
luck!

Eric
Halloween!  Don't make it a safety hazard!  Make it a safe haven!  This
is Eric from Los Angeles, reminding that a safe Halloween begins with you.
No illegal violence!  No non-see-through costumes!  Be creative!  Don't be
offensive!  But be loving!  It's not the size of the dog in the fight; it's
the size of the fight in the dog!