[blindkid] [Bulk] any suggestions welcome

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 2 22:10:25 UTC 2009

Hi, Many things come to mind. The first is children with Autism can't often
seperate between settings so if it is ok at home it is ok at school. I
understand shoes, but clothing should be on both places to teach. Second is
their needs to be undesireable consiquences for removing the clothes.
Purchase clothes that are more snug to the botty, and make sure the clothes
are desired textures. I don't think Tape is the best option. Pinning would
be ok. Diaper pins are not opened as easly. I know they delayed, and had a
rough start, but some of these things were tolerated, and now they aren't.
One battle at a time. Are they the same size as peers or smaller. If they
are smaller you can order oneseys in larger sizes. This may help. Whering
overalls may also help to keep clothes on. Hope this helps. Bran Consistancy
is the key.
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Leader
www.playtoachieve.com