[blindkid] [Bulk] IEP Document Accessibility

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 15 13:16:54 UTC 2009

Hi, Yes they would require another language to be translated. I know they
have to make it accessable if the parent is blind, but I don't know about
the student. My parents and teachers used to go over all my goals and get my
opinion. I started beeing a part of my goals in 5th grade. Hope that helps,
Bran

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Leader
www.playtoachieve.com