[blindkid] IEP Document Accessibility

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 02:01:32 UTC 2009

I was using Kurzweil to read the PDF of Aubrie's IEP and it was somewhat of
a pain to get through the whole thing. Part of the problem may be that I
haven't figured out how to adjust everything or nevigate documents like that
very well. for me, word is much easier. Aubrie's teacher thinks that if she
just write the goals out in a document that this is good enough. Quite
frankly, it wasn't until recently that I began to understand how IEP'swork.
By the time she graduates, I'll finally know what's going on!
Bonnie