[blindkid] New member

LESLEY FISCHER lesleyfischer at dishmail.net
Wed Oct 21 20:11:12 UTC 2009

Carol,
 I didn't sign up for it yet. Another member just told me about it this
morning. Besides the school & Kristy's doctors I never talked about or had
any support with her at all. So this is new to me...kind of like "going
public" I guess. It feels strange to me.
Lesley

--
http://oldeenglishbulldogges.webs.com