[blindkid] New member

holly miller hollym12 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 00:13:28 UTC 2009

Welcome Lesley!
I don't have any advice about the testing, I"m not familiar with the
condition.  I did want to say hello though and that everyone here is so kind
& supportive.

Would you be comfortable joining a Yahoo group about Bardet-Biedl?
I am not a member of that group of course but I have a hunch you could get
some good info there.
I've found that whatever the subject, there is a yahoo group for it (smile)
My son has Albinism and we adopted him from China.  You guessed it, there is
a yahoo group just for parents of kids adopted from China with Albinism.  I
have learned so much from that group of moms and ultimately that's how I
found the NFB

Good luck!
Holly
aka Hank's mom