[blindkid] Link to CBS News Story

Sherry DeFrancesco sdefrancesco at optonline.net
Wed Oct 28 14:13:28 UTC 2009

Hi Graciela,
I too have watched the video over and over. I thank you Jason for speaking with my husband and I and the hope you have given us that one day, we too will bring home our little girl from India.
The video and People magazine article is a great idea to share with the adoption officials. Not sure how this could work,  but it certainly could not hurt our case. It will be quite awhile to get through the process, but we will get there.
Thanks so much for your support.
Best wishes, Sherry