[blindkid] Rough Draft IEP

mark feliz felizfamily5 at msn.com
Fri Oct 30 02:22:35 UTC 2009

Hello,

First of all your child's case manager and you should be in constant contact
so that you know what will be written prior to the meeting. Secondly, after
I discuss with the parent I write a "draft" IEP. The team will review the
"draft" IEP. during the meeting. Any team agreed upon modifications/changes
can be made after the meeting and sent home.