[blindkid] Albinism Special on ABC Primetime

holly miller hollym12 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 17:18:31 UTC 2009

There will be a special this week about Ablinism on ABC Primetime.

Hank was filmed for a few minutes but I don't know if he will make it
through editing or not. They were following a few specific people and we
happened to be at an event they were at (Longwood Gardens).  I have no idea
how they are going to present the VI side of things.

Holly

>From the NOAH site

NOAH is excited to announce that an hour long special on albinism is
scheduled to air on the ABC News program Primetime next week. According to
producers, this program will air *Wednesday September 16th at 10:01pm
Eastern/9:01pm Central.*

Among the footage expected to be included are interviews with NOAH members
participating in regional events, as well coverage of attendees at the 2009
NOAH Family Summer Camp this past July.

 Be sure to tune in to your local ABC station to watch as the national
spotlight turns to albinism!