[blindkid] [Bulk] suggestions regarding Braille for a 3 year oldpreschooler

Brandy w branlw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 17 02:02:05 UTC 2009

Hi, Get Braille in the classroom if you have to bring it yourself! Ask them
if it would be ok to have no print for the sighted kids because they have
too much to learn. That opens their eyes. I'd definitely fight this. Bran

"For a small child there is no division between playing and learning;
between the things he or she does "just for fun" and things that are
"educational." The child learns while living and any part of living that is
enjoyable is also play." Penelope Leach

 Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Group Manager and Educational Consultant

Shop online any time!
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 231-8697

Let me know if I can help with any of the following:
* Starting your own Discovery Toys business
* Best buy bundles allow you to shop at a discount year round
* How you can earn toys for free
* Gift baskets for all ages
* Gift certificates
* Office setups and much more