[blindkid] good news

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 16:45:51 UTC 2010

wow! congratulations! I've been following your struggles from reading
Monitor articles and the like so though I don't have the pleasure of meeting
you and serena, I didn't want to let this opportunity go in congratulating
you both. Definitely proof that with the right raising strategies we the
blind can be equal members in society. Congratulations again!
Gerardo