[blindkid] Jack and his new cane

Marie empwrn at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 7 22:27:20 UTC 2010

LOL...sorry guys, I was a bit tired when I sent that email out last night
and I meant are pictures allowed through the list? I've been on lists that
don't allow attachments and I could not remember if this was one of them.

Thanks for the resources, Carol.

And my hubby is all over using this cane. He printed out several articles
for our son's teacher to read. :) My heart flutters....