[blindkid] Vinnie is starting to recognize letters!

Marie empwrn at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 30 01:28:02 UTC 2010

Yay! Yes these things do need to be shared!

From: Susan Harper <sueharper at firstchurchgriswold.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 17:23:42
Subject: [blindkid] Vinnie is starting to recognize letters!

Wahoo!  Vinnie was playing with the magnetic letters today and recognized
and at least gave some feed back that it was O.  Now I don't know if he
reconized the shape or the Braille.  But I don't much care as long as the
connection is made.
Some things just have to be shared!
Blessings,
Sue