[blindkid] Question regariding Boston Keratoprosthesis

Ray Cruz cruz21105 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 12:09:12 UTC 2010

Stacy

     Thank you for the information greatly appreciated. We have travel to Indiana, Dr. Price did the procedure for the iris implants on Mike. He was one of the Dr s that was doing the study for the FDA.  I was on his site last night and I belive that his wife is one of the leader at the Cornea Foundation. (www.cornea.org). Dr. Price also does the keratoprosthesis.  We may travel again to Indiana to see Dr. Price and get his opinion since he knows Michael case.  A regular cornea transplant is not an option for Micheal.  Mike is 11 years old now.
If you go to the cornea site and see the video, the photo of the family with the Xmas decoration in the backgroud, that is us.  Its a photo from about 2004/
Thank you for the offer....we are still doing our research to see which is the best course of action to take with Mike.

Kathy

     Thank you for the call........I have already found the site of the Dr. you recommended.

Ray Cruz
917-655-6727