[blindkid] Canes and amusement park rides?

Jess sA Mobile jess28 at samobile.net
Fri Aug 6 16:28:28 UTC 2010

Holly,
Since he really doesn't need it except for identification purposes that it
might be better off if you just keep it at home. Unless you have someone who
isn't going to ride all the rides and he/she would just hold on to his cane.
You've done sighted guide with him correct? It might just be better if you
do sighted guide in a situation like that especially if he wants to go on
every ride.
Jessica