[blindkid] Canes and amusement park rides?

Nelly Gamino gnelly at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 05:36:12 UTC 2010

We just went to Six Flags on Tuesday. Alex had his long white cane with him at all times and would just have the attendant (or us) hold it for him. Also if you are not getting the flas pass make sure you obtain the Riders Accessability Pass (free) that way you don't have to wait in line too long and you just come back at the boarding time indicated.