[blindkid] New Books & Free Books from Seedlings Braille Books

Debra Bonde/Seedlings seedlink at ameritech.net
Fri Aug 13 06:44:25 UTC 2010

New Books and Free Books from Seedlings Braille Books for Children

Seedlings Braille Books for Children is pleased to announce that we
have recently added 50 new books to our catalog, bringing our total
number of low-cost titles available in braille to 1,100!

These books range from Print-Braille-&-Picture Books for toddlers and
preschoolers (like "Clifford's Noisy Day" and "Are You My Mommy?," to
short chapter books (like A to Z Mysteries and Junie B. Jones) to
2-volume novels for teens and "tweens" (like "101 Ways to Bug Your Parents").

We have also added some interesting nonfiction selections (like "In
the Line of Fire: Presidents' Lives at Stake")!

To view a list of all the new books, please go to
http://www.seedlings.org/whatsnew.php

To read about all 1,100 titles, you can go to www.seedlings.org and
click on "Order Our Books & Gifts."

The Seedlings 2011 Catalog will be available soon. You can download
the textfile version right now from our website: www.seedlings.org.
If you would like to receive a print copy in the mail, please send
your name and address to: info at seedlings.org or call: 800-777-8552.

Also, Seedlings' 2010 Book Angel Program is almost over . Register now!

Seedlings' Book Angel Program is open to visually-impaired children
who live in the US and Canada, and through this program each child
can receive 2 free Seedlings' books each year (you list 4 books from
our catalog and we will send 2 of them.)

If you haven't registered yet in 2010, just fill out the online form
right now by going here: http://www.seedlings.org/special.php and
clicking on "Book Angel Program."

Seedlings Braille Books for Children is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit
organization dedicated to increasing the opportunity for literacy by
providing high-quality, low-cost children's literature in braille.
Volunteers, grants and donations make it possible for us to offer our
books at a fraction of the production costs, and prices have not been
raised for 25 years!

Best wishes,
Debra Bonde, Director
Seedlings Braille Books for Children