[blindkid] Identification Help

Gibbs, Emily egibbs at brazosportisd.net
Wed Aug 18 16:54:31 UTC 2010

I've been going through my cabinets trying to organize and consolidate
and I keep finding things that I have no idea what they are.   Today
I've found a rectangular wooden box with 12 'pockets' or holes about an
inch in diameter drilled into it.   In each pocket there are rubber
rings and every pocket has a different size of rings.   The rings are
graduated, so there are tiny rings in the bottom left pocket all the way
up to rings almost the size of the pocket in the top right one.   Then
there is a sheet of plexi-glass over the top of everything that you can
slide off.   I'm thinking its part of some sort of sorting set, but I
really have no idea.   I've scoured the APH catalog and its not in
there.

Any ideas?

Emily Gibbs M.Ed

Teacher of Students

with Visual Impairments

they are addressed.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

states them to be the views of Brazosport ISD.