[blindkid] braille qwerty usb keyboard needed

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Thu Aug 19 23:00:35 UTC 2010

Laura, thanks. That one is actually a PS2 style but it does say in the
description to "ask about their USB model". Sort of an interesting
marketing strategy. I realize that USB only came out 15 years ago, but
you might think they'd go ahead and list the product pretty soon if
they have it.

I won't make sport though because nobody else seems to have anything
listed (apart from some keyboards with pre-stuck braille labels). I
went to Maxi-Aids' proper web site and found a way to contact them. If
I get any info back I'll try and post it in case anyone else is curious.

Thanks again.