[blindkid] Do blind kids need personal aides in school?/Sally

Leah Roberts hikingshoes at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 02:07:40 UTC 2010

Sally, where do I get a hold of that aide in Texas? Sounds great!
After a long struggle just to get my child (visually and motor impaired)
into school for other reasons, we've started the year not only with braille
instruction denied completely, but with him placed in PPCD rather than in
kindergarten with an aide. The ARD team couldn't fathom an aide who helps
the whole class or who helps support - not do for - the student.

Leah
Texas