[blindkid] blindkid Digest, Vol 80, Issue 11

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 02:41:39 UTC 2010

Hi Elise

Contact your state president of parents of blind children and ask if there is a parent in your area that would be willing to go with you to your meeting.

When our son transitioned we asked for is a technology assessment for 4-5 yrs looking into future  what would be needed in each grade so the school system has a year in advance to put upcoming equipment in budgets  and a O&M assessments.

Trudy L Pickrel
President MDPOBC
           &
TLC by the Lake