[blindkid] NAGDU Seven Night Caribbean Cruise

Heather craney07 at rochester.rr.com
Sun Feb 7 11:40:27 UTC 2010

Interesting.  This looks like a really fun and inovative fund raiser.  I
hope this all goes well, and a lot of money is raised for the hot line
project.  Thanks for sharing this with us.  I'm broker than broke, so I
donate blood to the red cross and breast milk to a local foster care
project, but I will pass this on to rich, or quasi rich friends I have in
mind.