[blindkid] Discrimination in Oakland

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Feb 9 05:39:29 UTC 2010

It is important to ascertain whether or not the individuals *want* assistance. Like it or not, there are organizational politics here as Chris Gray is not a member of NFB and, as far as I know, is perfectly happy to have it that way. NFB will help him if asked but I suspect he has organizational resources aplenty behind him already.

Mike Freeman, President
NFB of Washington