[blindkid] BrailleNote Compatible Bluetooth-Enabled Printer

Pat Renfranz dblair2525 at msn.com
Tue Feb 9 14:02:18 UTC 2010

Hi Eric-
Here is what Caroline is using these days with a BrailleNote:
HP Deskjet 6940 (Bluetooth compatible; we use HP Bluetooth adapter)
HP Photosmart D7260 (Bluetooth compatible; we use HP Bluetooth adapter) a
very nice printer
HP Officejet H470 with bluetooth (this is hp's mobile printer) kind of
pricey but very small

We identified the first 2 by taking the Braillenote to office supply stores
and trying printers one by one to see which worked first via just a USB
connection.

I don't know what Apex is and how that might affect compatibility.

Good luck,
Pat