[blindkid] Children's books addressing blindness, or featuring blind char...

Heather craney07 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Feb 15 15:09:20 UTC 2010

Awsum.  I will go check it out.  I'll have to be sure not to look at the
teacher's guide though, as part of the assignment is to use a preexisting
book, but all origonal games and activities.  If I read about them, I might
inadvertently use something similar.  If I happen to pick similar ideas,
never having seen the official teacher's guide, that is alright.  I will of
course have a look at that piece, after I have the bulk of my teacher's
guide finished.  Thanks so much.  Even if the age range is just too high for
this assignment.  It is a great resource to have, as a homeschooling parent
and as a student who wishes to teach kindergardin.