[blindkid] Children's books addressing blindness, or featuring blind characters

H. Field missheather at comcast.net
Mon Feb 15 23:19:41 UTC 2010

Hello,
This question comes up from time to time on the list. If you go to
www.nfbnet.org
scroll down to the blind kid list, click on it and find the archives,
I believe you'll find a couple of booklists sent in the past. Just
search the archive. As I recall there was also a review done by Alison
Hiliker who had read many of the books herself as a child.

If, for some reason, you can't find the lists, let me know and I'll
try to find them in my files and send them.

Regards,

Heather Field