[blindkid] Children's books addressing blindness, or featuring blind characters

Colleen Davis bldhnds52 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 23:46:53 UTC 2010

Dear Group,
I misspoke--this list was compiled by the wonderful folks at Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired (TSBVI). I have pasted a link to the list at the end of this message, but if it doesn't work, just go to the TSBVI website--tsbvi.edu. I like it because it gives a brief description of the book. The TSBVI website holds a wealth of knowledge for parents, teachers, and kids.

Several books that on the list are available from APH with quota funds, so check with your VI teacher. He/she should be able to get some for you.

Good luck and on behalf of all us TVIs, thank you for reading with your children!

Colleen
TVI in TX

http://www.tsbvi.edu/Education/books.htm