[blindkid] Children's books addressing blindness, or featuring blind characters

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Feb 16 02:09:21 UTC 2010

A cane in her hand is a really good book.  Not sure of the author.
Another one is mandy sue day.
Will look through my prior lists of things from my ed classes and see what I
can find.

Have a blessed day.
Warmly,
Melissa Green
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and
you know what you want."
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Skype: lissa5674