[blindkid] Crowley Citizen of the Year

Heather craney07 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Feb 17 13:28:31 UTC 2010

So, very cool, citizen of the year.  Congradulations.  Behind every awsum
kid is a great sense of self and selfesteme, which comes from a great mom,
or a great coach or teacher.  You are the great mom here.  So,
congradulations to you too.  So, winning the braille challenge is part of
the reason for the award, what did she do in the community?  I love to see
blind kids volinteering and making a difference.  Or, is it related to the
Braille challenge?  That is, is there a reach out piece where the winners
tutor blind kids with poor braille skills, or, something like that?  Am very
interested in all of this.  I have a friend who has three blind children,
she homeschools, and their family isn't big on competition, but they are
huge on community outreach and giving back, so if there is a citizenship
portion to this all, she might have her three participate next year.  Again,
congradulations.