[blindkid] Technology and Little Kid

Heather craney07 at rochester.rr.com
Thu Feb 18 18:13:36 UTC 2010

What I meant was that it is a shame that they are not used more with sighted
kids.  They are a great tool for both.  I am used to speaking passionately
and vehemently, almost always theatrically about issues such is this in my
classes for educators, hense the wordy and apparently confusing statement on
my part.  Iapolagize.