[blindkid] Technology and Little Kid

Heather craney07 at rochester.rr.com
Thu Feb 18 23:42:20 UTC 2010

it is frustrating to see the play abacuses for mainstream kids, because the
beeds don't stay put.  They are just fun to slide and look at, but not
functional.  I'd love to find a real abacus, with the larger beeds for very
young fingers and bright colors, but with the resistance and set up to make
them functional.