[blindkid] MacBook Pro

Thea Eaton thea at doodledoo.com
Tue Feb 23 17:05:04 UTC 2010

As far as I know, most of the screen readers do not run on the Mac. Apple's
own screen reader is very limited to the OS, I think, and is not compatible
with all internet content, like Flash. Because more and more Flash content
is now made accessible to screen reader users, especially children's
content, I would not recommend getting a Mac, but a PC with an MSAA
compatible screen reader like JAWS.

Thea Eaton
DoodleDoo
www.doodledoo.com