[blindkid] Brailled Book Bags

Olivero, Treva TEOlivero at nfb.org
Tue Jan 5 19:25:17 UTC 2010

Dear Susie,
I'm not sure with which program you registered your son. The program
that I know of that offers Braille book bags is for children ages birth
to 7. It is the Read Books program run by National Braille Press at
www.braille.com.

However, I will check several of our databases to see if you registered
for any of our programs and respond to you off list.

Thanks for your inquiry.

Sincerely,

Treva

Treva E. Olivero

Coordinator, Mentoring and Outreach Projects

Jernigan Institute

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

200 East Wells Street

at Jernigan Place