[blindkid] Braille Valentines

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Jan 5 19:52:53 UTC 2010

National braille press sells valentine's day cards in braille.
I would try there.

Sincerely,
Melissa Green
Without Christ I am nothing,  Without me Christ is still God.  It's because
of Christ I am able to stand!!!
Live journal topaz5674
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Skype: lissa5674