[blindkid] Does your child have an Acrobat or similar style CCTV?

Stacy Lemmon slemmonrn at spotlight-music.com
Sat Jan 16 21:11:25 UTC 2010

We use the Adobe from Enhanced Vision.  She is in kindergarten. It has been in place since almost the beginning of the year. She is independent in it's use...I think she likes the remote! We used it at first with a laptop (it was too distracting and too big for the table) and now use it with a regular flat screen TV monitor). The camera can be moved place to place, but we have not been doing that.  The older child we met packs it up and moves it between classes.

Stacy