[blindkid] A LONGETUDINAL STUDY AND PRACTICE ON THE BLIND YOUTH AND THE GUIDE DOG

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Thu Jan 21 07:33:16 UTC 2010

Here's an interesting thing: a study on blind youth and guide dogs
ranging from age 15 down to age 10.
I plan to read this more thoroughly tomorrow when I'm actually awake!

The MIRA Foundation
A LONGETUDINAL STUDY AND PRACTICE
ON THE BLIND YOUTH AND THE GUIDE DOG

The link below will take you to a google viewer and you can download
it from there if you like. I tried to post the link straight to the
pdf on the source server but then the link comes up as "not found"
with that link, so this is the best I can do tonight. This seems to
have been done out of Quebec. I wonder if it is related to what
Heather mentioned about Montreal earlier or something separate. Worst
case, if the link won't work I can post the pdf somewhere else or
email it directly to anyone who wants it-- just ask and I'll send it
to you.

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:ONHMVkDJNOwJ:www.mira.ca/en/r-amp-d/10/IMG/pdf/Mastering_time_and_space_aout_2004_version_finale_2508042.pdf+%22guide+dog%22+%2B+teens+%2B+montreal&hl=en&gl=us&sig=AHIEtbQ8oYXI-9RajEo_a7b_x0EsYGu6HQ