[blindkid] Braille notes for school age children, was Re: Mountbatten Brailler

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 23 16:45:28 UTC 2010

Mike,
I entirely agree with you. As it is, I'm not an extreme math genious ,
however I would be worse off than I am now if it were not for the Perkins
Brailler. The problem with performing mathematics equations on a single line
braille display is that one has a harder time learning spatial concepts.
Later on in life, this will be important if the student has a desire to
study in the STEM fields. Please, please, please, teachers, do not teach
your students math or science using a braille notetaker.

Best Regards:
Dave Wright
Work Phone: 347-422-7085
Email: