[blindkid] Musical

Tina Egle tegle at oakton.edu
Tue Jan 26 21:16:51 UTC 2010

Hi Jessica,

Are there any music camp during summer for Illinois blind kid, my son
Justin had seen you for the test during our Michigan convention.  We are
also looking into June through July if there is any Braille teaching
sessions for totally blind kids around our area? I am seriously looking
for any braille instructor or blind association who will teach my son
Abacus, and Braille.  since his public school will be off for 3 months so
he should be having continuous learning due to his autistic nature.  We
live in northwest suburb of Chicago.

Please let me know.

Tina